Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Final Surprise!

As the excitement of my Aunt and family started wearing off, I started to panic because I needed to get ready for people coming over for pizza and cocktails. Mike, as I was starting to clean, told me that Hillary had called (my BFF) and said she would have people over at her house instead. I was RELIEVED! Thank goodness I thought. I was "poofed" as Mike and I say. So, I started asking if we needed to pick up pizza and call everyone and Mike said that he thought Hillary had it covered...hmm...now I was getting suspicious, but didn't care, I was ready to go party anywhere!

Well, yet another surprise it was. Hillary was in on an engagement party from the beginning with all of our friends and family. It was absolutely perfect! She did such a great job and even incorporated my favorite color- Purple... I wonder what our wedding color will be...

It was such a great evening getting to share in the excitement of the day with those the closest to us. It truly was the most special day and I have everyone to thank in making it so, especially keeping it a secret for this whole time. I'm truly honored to have the family and friends that I do and I know that the wedding planning will be even more fun and meaningful.

Mike, you are a wonderful man, and I cannot wait to marry you. You really made this day one of the best days of my life, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of mine with you! I love you so much!

Hillary, thank you so much for hosting such an amazing party. You have been a fundamental part of my life as well, and I am so blessed to have you and all my friends a part of my life. Thank you thank you thank you!!
MMUUAH!































No comments:

Post a Comment