Thursday, October 8, 2009

Then the fun started

Let's just say it has already been such a busy year! This isn't even half the photos I have at all of the events and fun times! Where ever we are, Mike and I always have the best time and our favorite thing to do together is be together with the ones we love. We love socializing, fundraising, throwing parties, organizing events- you name it, we both love it! I'm so glad I found my perfect match that compliments me in every way!




Sept: Kansas City to visit Angelica and Anthony


Adam and Diana's Reception



Caleb's Birthday



Paige's Wedding


July: Allisha's Birthday Party



June: Getting ready for Tour de Cure at A Loft



Memphis visiting Maggi and Brian


May: Grayson's 2nd Birthday Party

Tampa!



April: Emily and Jonah's Wedding Shower- Mike meets my "other families"


March: Easter with the Smith Family- haha- Mike fits right in!


February: Met Mike's Parents for the first time at Kiss a Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment