Monday, November 30, 2009

photography

So as a photographer myself, I knew that photography was one of the things that I was going to be the most particular about. I have followed area wedding photographers for some time now and felt that I had a good idea of what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my favorites were well out of my price range. I know, I know... you can't put a price on good photography, believe me, I definitely know. But, I also didn't want to break the bank either... I just knew there was a photographer out there that offered the quality that I was looking for at an affordable price.

After much thought and deliberation, I finally decided to go with D Coleman Photography out of Springfield, Missouri

www.dcolemanphotography.com


If you are planning a wedding and want to know other area photographers check out:

www.benefieldphotography.net
www.jeremycavness.com
www.brookerobinson.com
www.hudsonphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment